Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Also, Diana is back

SHE'S BACK.
We took her back soon, because the ram was young, and I'm not sure he knew what to do.
She was ready, but I don't think the ram was mentally there yet.
He's 7-8 months old, so yes, physically he is able.
BUT HE WAS SCARED OF HER AND HAD NO IDEA WHAT TO DO.

So she came home yesterday and was really traumatized because we had to chase her around a lot to capture her.

But she was fine this morning, and enjoyed some scratches and lovin's.
My sweet baby girl is back home and I'm one happy person.
She's such a sweet ewe and she has such a darling face.
Definitely the nicest and quietest and most gentle sheep I have

Her ears are so large and they flop forward.
I hope she passes that trait to her offspring

WHAT A SWEET FACE.
Gotta love those scratches

She looks so pleased


1 comment:

  1. Welcome home, Diana! She does look happy to be back with her family, and obviously enjoys all the scratches and loving she is getting from her proud owner!! Can't wait to see her and all the other babies!! Love, Gramma

    ReplyDelete