Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Babies are here

Got home from school around 3:30 and I bet Wendy had her lambs around 5:00 or so.
TWINS
A girl and then a boy.

I named them Samson and Jillian.
Samson is bigger and lighter in color, while Jillian is darker and smaller.

SORRY FOR THE BAD PICTURES.
I only took a million, mostly when stuff was happening, so they are kind of nasty birth photos.
I'm just gonna show the ones where they are clean-ish haha.

I'll have more pictures later, but right now I'm tired and hungry and thirsty and it's almost 9:00pm and I have homework stuff to do.

Samson is on the right, Jillian is on the left.


Here is Jillian right after she was plopped on the ground

2 comments:

  1. What sweet babies! Very cute! We'll look forward to meeting them both soon!--Kate & Phil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see these two cuties! Great pix too. Love, Gramma

    ReplyDelete