Sunday, March 9, 2014

Buttercup is HERE

Well, he's home.
It was such a mess getting him in the trailer and taking him back home.
I had to trim his hooves and he was incredibly muddy and just awful and messy oh my goodness.

Here's a picture from this morning

I think if I can keep him separated, I'll do that and then put him with Pax and Diana next Saturday on the 15th. That'll give me late August babies, BUT he's a handful and slightly dangerous.
He's going to do his thing and then he'll be OUTTA HERE.
Buttercup is small, but built like a tank. He also has this awful old man voice and it's incredibly hilarious.
Poor guy.


3 comments:

  1. He looks very happy today, so he didn't suffer all that much! Do the ewes notice him?? Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's very handsome even with the mud and the old man voice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he's quite handsome! If he does his job properly, he'll make some beautiful babies! What does his old man voice sound like? Since he's so sturdy, I'm assuming he probably doesn't sound like Herbert from "Family Guy." -- Kate

    ReplyDelete