Sunday, April 20, 2014

New ewe final decision


So you know those two ewe lambs I was choosing between?
I went and took a look at them yesterday to make a final decision.

I chose the black ewe with the white speckles.
Her name right now is "Rain" but I think I'll change that.
I was going to get the white ewe lamb named "LemonDrop" and I loved the name haha.

Maybe this new ewe could be named RainDrop? To honor her original name, and my original choice?
It's a cute name too heehee


ALSO, HAPPY EASTER

Here is Rain's sire, he's full Dorper. SO HANDSOME

This is Rain's dam, she looks like a Blackbelly, but she's really a full Katahdin.
The 'badger' markings are just a throwback color.

AND HERE'S RAIN.
She's gotten so big.
Chose her because she has a longer body, straighter back, and longer legs.
Plus she's so pretty, that always sells.




1 comment:

  1. Rain is very beautiful; she will be a great addition to your flock. When will you get her? I will have to pay a visit, once she is in residence. Hope the others like her too. Gramma

    ReplyDelete